17 February 2017
Asset Technical Assistant
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter, quoting the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org
EnQuest is an independent oil and gas development and production company, focused on turning opportunities into value by targeting maturing assets and undeveloped oil fields. We are the largest UK independent oil producer in the UK North Sea, and have also established a presence in oil basins outside the UK North Sea, as part of our long term growth strategy.
Fundamental to EnQuest’s success to date is our greatest asset – our people. Their talent, expertise, knowledge, experience and commitment have delivered remarkable results and we continue to look for the same attributes in prospective new employees as we pursue plans for further development in the UKCS and internationally.
The successful candidate for this post will become part of a progressive, innovative and ambitious business that holds a distinct set of values, based on respect for the individual. As well as having the opportunity to pursue their goals and achieve their ambitions, they will also be encouraged to contribute fresh ideas and take on new challenges that test their abilities and elevate their performance to new levels.
- Experience in managing and reporting Production Data within an Operating organisation
- Experience in working in a Commercial Operations team and assisting with administration of commercial agreements, partner meetings and minute taking as required
- Assist in development and subsequent update of Asset Production KPI’s including producing and update trends/production graphs in line with the Production Management Procedure.
- Work in conjunction with Subsurface Technical Assistant on all Production Management issues
- Assist Asset Support Engineers in ensuring that Asset Production Loss Registers are maintained and up to date
- Act as Operations Focal point for all EPDS queries and improvement opportunities
- Consistently look for opportunities to streamline processes and use tools/systems to reduce manual intervention across all aspects of the business
- Develop and contribute to setting up effective Operating rhythm for the Operations teams
- Act as focal point for Maximo queries within the Operations team raising Reqs / PO’s as required
- Take minutes of minutes when requested.
- Prepare for regular meetings including Ops Excellence Steering Group, Production Management Meetings etc.
- Make sure Emergency Response Notes are completed every week and sent to Emergency Response for inclusion in their reports.
- Send out request for completion of Asset Integrity Scorecards on a monthly basis and collate the info received. Use info from asset Scorecards to complete their narrative to accompany the scorecard.
- Ability to work with individuals from a varied background in a multi-cultural environment.
- Presents themselves in a professional and ethical manner appropriate to the EnQuest values.
- Maintain a safe working environment, complying with and promoting the Company’s HSE&A policy
- Works collaboratively within a team environment and takes initiative to get things done
- Ability to communicate in a respectful manner, both verbally and written.
Skills & attributes
- A motivated self-starter, proactive, flexible and able to respond positively to challenge and ad-hoc requests.
- Ability to contribute to the team, but equally work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Strives for continuous improvement; brings solutions and constantly seeks new and better ways to work.
- Actively shares Company vision and demonstrates ability to adapt to change.
- Experience in working in Production Management reporting systems and/or working as part of a commercial Operations team
- Expert user of Excel
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Use of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and presentational media (Adobe PDF, video etc.)
- Working use of communications media (messenger, Lync, Skype etc.)
- Technical background would be desirable
- Degree qualified preferably in a Technical Subject or extensive relevant industry experience in an Operations and/or Commercial role is desirable
To email this job description to a friend, please click here.