Reduction of environmental impact, focusing on:
EnQuest has developed an Environmental Management System (EMS) to ensure our activities are conducted in such a way that we manage and mitigate our impact on the environment.
The system is aligned with the requirements of the International Organisation for Standardisation’s environmental management system standard – ISO 14001:2004.
We work to minimise our impact on the environment and report on, and measure, the following areas:
- Liquid Waste - Minimise the environmental impact of discharges of produced water.
- Accidental Spills - Minimise the risk of accidental spills with a focus on prevention.
- Atmospheric emissions - Manage our energy consumption efficiently to reduce emissions from our operations.
- Waste management - Manage our waste according to the waste management hierarchy – remove, reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Continual improvement - EnQuest is committed to further improving its environmental performance.
Environmental Statement 2015
Environmental Statement 2014
Environmental Report 2013
Environmental reporting page
Public statements relating to our operations in 2010 and 2011 are also available via the website of the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC).